Monday, September 26, 2011

book wreath

I saw this book wreath on another blog and thought I would try my own version. There are all sorts of tutorials online. I'm an avid book lover and couldn't stand the thought of tearing the pages out of any my books!, so I just picked up a paperback at the dollar store (I ended up needing about 300 pages). It took a little over an hour to put together, but it was an inexpensive, fun little project. Side note: The book was about Elvis so I didn't mind quite so much when I had to "disassemble" it--sorry Elvis fans!










2 comments:

  1. BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE
    At Online Documentary Store, we are one of the best fake documents makers online. We offer original quality fake passports, Visa, driver’s license, and Passports, and are the sole legal unique producer of high-quality fake documents. We have well developed our services amongst some of the reputed documentation and passport agencies. Countries we majorly serve include the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Middle East, Africa, Australia, Europe and Asia. We tackle all the risks by affiliating with bureau equipment to keep all the documents properly customized with advanced security features.

    Online Documentary Home


    BUY FAKE PASSPORTS ONLINE


    BUY ID CARD ONLINE


    ​BUY DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3