Friday, September 23, 2011

sweet chair


A friend, who knew I was itching for a project, brought me this sweet little chair she found at a rummage. Since I was just getting my feet wet I appreciated starting with a miniature. :) I knew, as soon as I saw it, what I wanted to do with it--that doesn't happen very often. Loved having the chance to use a little color!



I'm just learning how to take pictures, too, and stink at it so forgive me--hope practice helps!



I love distressing, but the color was so beautiful I had a hard time roughing it up!


Doing the paper on the seat was another first for me. It gave me fits the night I was doing it, so I just washed my hands of it and left it on the table overnight. The next morning when I got up I was afraid to look at it, but it had dried completely flat and perfect! So, YES!, I believe in miracles!!!


Love how it turned out.
color is "raindrop" by SW

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3