Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Accent Table

Love this little table a friend found buried in the same garage as this cabinet.  We had talked about doing it black, but when I went to sand it I wasn't feelin' it.  Sanded through the varnish on the top and it had a beautiful wood grain, so decided to leave the top natural--with approval, of course :) --and do the legs white. 

Before



After


I like the contrast of the white with the dark top--still one of my favorite combos.

She has great legs! :)


Had to include this shot just because I like it.

I like how feminine this looks--think that would have been totally lost if I had done it black. 

color = Westhighland White SW
stain = Red Mahogony Minwax
poly = Varathane Semi-gloss

1 comment:

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3