Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gray Dresser II

This was advertised as "the deal of the day!". Gotta love that. :) This dresser is going to be used as a tv console in the same room as this armoire.  It also belongs to the sister if the girl who own's this one (I thought there was going to be a fight ;) ).  Now she has her own and all is well. :)



Before





 After

      





 The distressing on this drawer was an accident (yes, I still have those!).  I was impatient and used a heavy grit sanding block when it wasn't quite dry.  I thought I was going to have to redo it, but finally decided that I really liked it and it turned out to be my favorite part of the dresser!  (hers too, so no worries)


yup, I really like it!




I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I love the industrial look of this hardware, especially with the color and the distressing.  It was black and I ended up layering two different colors of metallic spray paint--just lightly misting to blend the colors.







I was a big fan of the knobs on the first dresser and, of course, on this one too!














color = Urban Bronze SW
undercoat = Greek Villa SW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3