Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dresser redo

I liked this little dresser because it was tall and slim and I really liked the bottom drawer--is that wierd? :)  She was pretty run-of-the-mill....

Before

 After

I might have mentioned that I love black and white together--simple and classic (does it remind you of  this?)  She is so sweet!  I can see this in any room in the house.


 The knobs are the originals painted black--the drawer pulls are new and painted black. 


 I loved the bottom edge--just needed a little distressing to make it pop.


Here's the bottom drawer.  Just adds a little somethin'.










Such a pretty little thing! :)

SOLD

4 comments:

  1. Lisa- It really is too bad that we live so far away from each other, I just might buy that one from you. I have a weakness for tall skinny dressers and need one for the new baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could ship it to you!! :) Congratulations on the new baby!! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one just like that. The one you finished is beautiful and inspiring. How did you get the melamine top painted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I scuff sanded it well with 220, primed, and painted. And, thank you. :)

      Delete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3