Saturday, November 19, 2011

Armoire

I've been looking for an armoire for a while now.  When I saw this one I loved it (made an exchange to get it--thanks Amy! ;)  ).  I am in the process of redoing my room and wanted to lighten this piece up a little for what I wanted. 

Before

After

I love how the white made it feel less bulky and the distressing showed off all the great details.



The old hardward was really heavy looking, so switched out for glass knobs on the top and replaced the lower handles with four white, distressed knobs.



The corners are my favorite part about this armoire!



Am really happy with the way it turned out, and it has a new home--mine! :)

color = Snowbound SW
hardware = Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3