Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ugliest lamp EVER!

 Even the most hideous thing (in this case this poor lamp, which I'm sure at some point in the history of time some woman thought was wonderful) has the potential to become something beautiful (o.k., if not beautiful, then at least cute!).

Before

Yes, I know what you're thinking, "Why in the world would you bring that thing home?!" (Doesn't it remind you of a pineapple?) Well, I must admit I was out rummaging with a friend and she said, "What about this?"  I was thinking, "Um, yeah, what about it." But, instead of saying what I was thinking I said, "Oh, yeah, sure."  The price was right (it would have to be!) and the ugly duckling came home with me.

After

See what I mean!  A little paint,  the removal of the "neck", and a new shade and she's transformed!  You're welcome little lamp! ;)  A special thank you to Jodi for having a vision for this poor creature that I did not!


SOLD

2 comments:

  1. I love my new lamp.... Thanks so much Lisa....

    Jodi H

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it! Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3