Saturday, October 22, 2011

curio cabinet

I have a thing for pine. I don't know why, but there's just something about it that grabs me. It's soft, casual, and it looks great natural. A friend asked me if I would paint this adorable curio cabinet and my first internal reaction was, "no way!", but I already knew it would look great in black. I love how it turned out, and I still know what she really is underneath! ;)

Before

After



I didn't want to distress too much, so just a little on the edges.  I like that it's subtle. 


color = Tricorn black SW

2 comments:

  1. My hubby built this piece! :) It turned out awesome Lisa! I have a whole room full of pine furniture for you to redo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing this one! You just tell me when you're ready. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3