Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tis The Season Holiday Link Party


 The weekend is almost here which means it's almost time for our Linky Party! This is the first time I've participated in a link party and I'm so excited!! 

9 lovely ladies from the blogging world and I are hosting this huge party and I would love if you would join us! There will be an assortment of themes, including: Christmas Mantels, Outdoor decorations, Christmas crafts, recipes, trees, and so much more!  

Those participating are:
and 
ME! :)




Stacey, of Embracing Change will be starting out on Dec 8th with Christmas Mantels.  You will have the opportunity to link up yours too!  How fun is that?!

 I will be hosting a year-in-review on favorite furniture makeovers on January 5th!!

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!


3 comments:

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3