Friday, October 5, 2012

FP Dresser--part III

Either I am totally losing my mind or someone is sneaking into my house, pilfering through my purse, and deleting pictures from my camera in the middle of the night. The second choice is totally plausible!! Well, I could have sworn I took a before pic of this dresser, but it's nowhere to be found. :( But, the good news is it looked just like the other pieces I did last week. :) Love the dresser ALMOST as much as the hutch  (ok, not true, the hutch wins, hands down), but it is a great looking piece of furniture! :)



















All 6 of these pieces are sitting in my shop and they look sharp together! 

Can't wait to post what I did yesterday and today (I hate waiting for things to dry!!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3