Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Little Table Redo

Quick post.  This little table was found on the roadside, just waiting to be picked up and loved by someone.  My client said she saw it when she was out running and ran home as fast as she could to get her car before someone else picked it up!  I can totally relate...well, not the running part, but the feeling! :)


 Before

I think it's seen better days!!



After

This has been my most popular color (other than black or white)!




 I adore these knobs and they instantly add a vintage feel.



 I left the old finish on because I love "alligator skin".  




She's ready for her new home!


4 comments:

  1. I love this color. Would you mind sharing the name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute Lisa! The color is perfect. Thanks for sharing, Dee from My Painted Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! And I'm loving the knobs. :)

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo pretty! love the color with those knobs! and i also love the vanity in the last post- SWOON!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3