Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coffee/side tables

My client picked these two end tables and coffee table up for cheap!  Love that.  But, she didn't really like them.   Don't love that.  So, they ended up in my shop.  Love that. 

They have a great shape.  Even Craig said he liked how chunky they were! :o  But, her furniture is a little darker and she didn't like the reddish tone to the wood.  

Sorry, the after shots aren't so great cuz I had to get them off my phone, send them to FB, and then upload them to the blog...yah.





Before


 After



 Blurry, but you get the idea.  They look really sharp now with the dark wood tops and black on the bottom.







The tops look awesome.  Love how the pieced it together so the grains are running different directions.

She said her husband even loved them, so that's a bonus in my book. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3