Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Little Black....Desk

When I found this little desk it was in sad shape, just begging for a makeover. You probably can't tell from the pic but the top was covered in crayon, markers, finger nail polish, tape, and some unknown substance that I refuse to think too hard about.  And, just for the record, one of my goals is to hunt down the person that invented those wing backed plates (and not so I can tell him thanks!)....



Before




After








I love these crystal knobs.  Simple but upscale at the same time.














Is it funny that after painting so much black two weeks ago I was ready for color, and after painting so many colors last week it was fun to paint this one black?  The grass is always greener....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3