Sunday, June 10, 2012

Girl's Accent Table

I'm not exactly sure why I bought this funky little table. Maybe cuz I thought nobody else wanted it? When I got it home I wondered what the heck I was going to do with it! But, then I saw this pic



and felt totally inspired. :)  Ok, ok, I know some of you think it's "obnoxious", but I loved doing something totally different than I normally do, and the bonus?  I think it turned out adorable!!



 Before



After







 I couldn't figure out if I liked all the knobs on the original one (honestly, I thought they were a little odd), but I thought what could I do that would make them cute and functional?   So, I thought they could be used as a place to hang a little girl's necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories, etc.  I love how eclectic all the knobs look.  Ania designated the bottom knob the "lollipop" knob. :)

















 in my opinion a funky shaped table needed a funky color.  I think they just fit together. :)








 Great little place for extras.  what girl doesn't have extras??



You'll notice I didn't distress this one--thought it had enough going on. :)

color = Exuberant Pink SW


SOLD

Dimensions: 15"W x 25"D x 26"H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3