Monday, May 7, 2012

Reproduction of Antique Wash Basin

Sometimes I feel like I have to justify myself a little, so I will tell you this is not an antique.  :)  It's beautiful and it's unique, but it's only a reproduction. So, I didn't feel too badly about painting (and distressing the crap out of) it.  I've been wanting something different for the corner of my porch and I wanted something I could put flowers in, so this fit both needs...wants...needs...whatever. :)




 Before



 After



This was originally going to go out on my deck which is why I distressed it so heavily, but I love it on my porch, too! 












 Just adore all the details.



















Yes, I saved the original bowl and pitcher
and,
 yes, I spray painted this flower pot, too! (see this post)


color = Greek Villa SW


1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    Robinets de Baignoire

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3